Looking to start a career in Business consulting?
Are you a Graduate or graduating this summer and understand the impact right technology solutions can have on the success of a business? Then why not come and join Reply, one of UK's most successful and fastest growing consultancies.
Reply's offer is aimed at fostering the success of its customers through the introduction of innovation along the whole economic digital chain. Given its knowledge of specific solutions and due to a consolidated experience, Reply addresses the main core issues of the various industrial sectors. Reply services include Consulting, System Integration and Digital Services. Reply's offer covers three areas of competence: Processes, Applications and Technologies.
We are now looking to develop the next generation of technology savvy and business minded Tech Consultants to help build on our success so far.
We offer a tailored graduate programme with regular training session coupled with working on live projects on client sites. Either be working as part of a team or shadowing one of our highly experienced and well respected consultants.
You will be supporting organisations such as Sainsbury's, John Lewis, MoD, AXA UK, Selfridges, Sony and Vodafone to stay at the forefront of technology by helping them align their business and Digital strategies.
Reply is growing fast and is an exciting and dynamic place to work. The collaborative ethos spills over into the social sphere where the Reply Social Team organise a regular and wide ranging activities, to provide opportunities to bring everyone together in a relaxed environment. Recent activities have included: Reply Summer Ball, Go Karting, Touch Mudder & the Three Peaks Challenge.
What we're looking for?
· Bright, intelligent, innovative and ambitious people looking to start a career in Tech/Business consulting.
· A minimum 2:1 degree is required, along with excellent communications skills, the ability to travel and a flexible attitude to work.
· No previous consulting experience is necessary, but rather a strong business or technology background along with the capacity to succeed in a fast paced and challenging environment.
Any experience, particularly commercial, in any of the following would be beneficial:
· Business Analysis
· Stakeholder management
· Data Modelling/ Database design experience
· Strong Analysis and design
· Programming languages