Knowledge Manager for the Service Desk
· The establishment of a professional knowledge management process within the service desk to improve the number of calls fixed at 1st line, and reduce the time taken for IT incidents to be resolved.
· This will improve the handover of new service to the service desk, enabling them to support new systems more quickly, and more effectively.
CONDITIONS: DV Clearance is required for this position
*** Please be aware that DV Clearance is required for this position prior to contract commencement. We highly recommend that you research this level of clearance before applying to avoid any disappointment ***
· The establishment of a professional knowledge management process within the service desk to include:
· Give transition teams requirements and asses the service being delivered.
· Full documentation of process and policy.
· Training of all staff required to carry out knowledge management tasks.
· Handover of responsibilities to a designated staff member before end of contract.
· Relevant service desk KPI’s should be benchmarked before and after the introduction of the knowledge management process to quantify the benefits.
· Supplier must have experience as a Knowledge Manager in a Service Desk environments working to the ITIL framework.
· KPI’s for service desk must be baselined before work commences, and reviewed at quarterly intervals.
· Documentation produced must be reviewed and approved by line manager before use.
· Work closely with the Service Delivery Managers for successful role out.
Experience and Qualifications.
· Assistance is producing relevant and accurate KPI’s to measure performance.
Then please apply immediately with your most recent copy of your CV, ensuring dates of past work history is correct and up-to-date.
Capita TRACS welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender, ethnic background, faith or disability.
Capita TRACS is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.